The United Methodist Reporter encourages its readers to comment on its blog, Facebook and Twitter posts. The nature of the subject matter attracts a diverse audience with varying and passionate opinions. Please be respectful and encourage healthy dialogue. The online editor asks that you adhere to the following rules:
1. You may not submit content that:
- Abuses, discriminates against or attacks individuals or groups.
- Is obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit.
- Violates the privacy of others and contains personal information such as phone numbers or mailing addresses.
- Is submitted under false pretense, including multiple user names for the same individual.
2. Spam will not be tolerated and will be immediately removed.
3. Readers are encouraged to post links that are relevant to the topic. Comments with links that do not apply to the topic will be removed.
CircuitWriter Media reserves the right to edit or delete any comments that violate this comment policy. This is done under the discretion of the online editor.
The United Methodist Reporter does not endorse content found in comment sections. Readers who see a comment with inaccurate information are encouraged to comment in turn and provide correct information.